Kenya for years has been one of the most visited countries by tourists around the world. Offering endless Savannah, lakelands, mountain highlands and gorgeous Indian ocean on the coast, you are never short of anything to do here. Wild animals unlike any other place on earth, watched over by the Masai with their distinctive customs and dress.
About the visa, conditions and requirements
Name of visa
Who can apply?
Foreign nationals from the following countries will need an eVisa before boarding their flight to Kenya
Who is required to get the visa?
International Travellers whose sole objective of visiting Kenya is business, tourism or medical reasons.
Single entry visa (For business, tourism or medical reasons)
The government fee for the single entry eVisa is $51 USD
This single-entry visa is valid for 3 months before you travel. Present yourself to immigration control at the point of entry and you will be issued with a stay period not exceeding 90 days.
Length of Stay
You can stay for 90 days from the date of your arrival in Kenya, it is for single entry only. You can apply for an extension once you are in Kenya, this is done at the immigration headquarters in Nairobi.
Gap between visits
There is no restriction
- Standard processing time 3 business days
- Rush process time 2 business days (additional $30)
- Urgent process time 24 hours (additional $50)
Must have 6 months validity on your passport from time of entry
- Malaysia (For less than 30 days stay)
- Papua New Guinea
- St Kitts & Nevis
- St Lucia
- Saint Vincent & the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa (For less than 30 days stay)
- Trinidad & Tobago
You can't apply for an eVisa if you are from
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
Port of Entry
There is no restriction on the port of entry, as long as there is an immigration officer present.
eVisa entry conditions
- You are entering Kenya for business, tourism or medical reasons only
- Must have at least 6 months validity on your passport
- Must have at least one blank page in your passport
- Must have a valid return ticket before you travel
- You will be asked to provide a photo as part of the application